ErgoTune Refund & Warranty Policy
ErgoTune Refund Policy
We have worked really hard to make this a chair you’d love.
However, if it does not meet your mark, just let us know and we would be happy to refund it for you.
|Return Packaging¹||To be returned in Original Packaging|
|Validity period||You must inform us of your intention to return within 7 days of receiving your chair (based on our tracking records).|
|Return & Shipping Fee|
*This helps to cover our cost of picking up your return, and other administrative costs.
|Damage Fee²||May apply if goods are damaged or missing parts when we receive them.|
|Conditions to be eligible for return|
All refund and return decisions by ErgoEdge are final.
¹ We may reject returns with damaged packaging.
² Up to 20%. Determined after inspection of the condition of returned goods, overall packaging condition as well as any part relating to the chair
ErgoTune Warranty Terms & Conditions
A. WARRANTY PERIODS
- ErgoTune: Skeletal Frame, Aluminium Frame, Wheelbase and Polyamide Frame – [10 years]
- ErgoTune: Lumbar Support and Central Mechanism Hub – [5 years]
- ErgoTune: Armrest Mechanism, Casters Mechanism and Gas Lift – [3 years]
B. WARRANTY AND APPLICABILITY
ErgoEdge warrants the Products for the warranty periods specified in Section A (Warranty Periods) above in respect of:
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials leading to loss of functionality of the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
- defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests functionality, and casters.
During the applicable warranty period, ErgoEdge will repair, replace or refund (at its option and in accordance with applicable law) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty.
For each Product purchased, the warranty period starts from the date of delivery of the Product (based on valid tracking details).
C. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
ErgoEdge does NOT cover the following under this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear including but not limited to the wear and tear or degradation of mesh, top portion of armrests, lumbar support, casters exterior, variance of tightness of mechanisms.
- Any damage to the Products or to any property or person, caused by failure to adhere to ErgoEdge’s published instructions and guidelines, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes (including, without limitation, use of the Product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
- Defects in a Product that has been modified or altered, including the substitution of any unauthorized components for use in place of the original components in the Product.
- Defects in a Product caused by failure to use, apply, install, reconfigure or maintain the Product or component according to ErgoEdge’s published instructions.
- Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
D. WARRANTY AND APPLICABILITY
A valid proof of purchase must be presented for any warranty claim to enable ErgoEdge to reasonably verify the warranty claim.
ErgoEdge reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring repair or replacement due to any of the warranty exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original. Where ErgoEdge has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in repairing or replacing such defective part or material (including in particular the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by ErgoEdge. Replacement parts are covered by the balance of the original warranty, 30 days, or as required under applicable law, whichever is longer.